Monday, March 5, 2007

No time...

Lately, I feel like I have no time to do any of the things I want to do. With my undergraduate degree, I had all the time in the world to read whatever I wanted, and for class and write my own stuff along with essays. This was mostly because so many of my classes were creative writing classes.
Now there are so many things I still want to read and even ideas of things I want to write but I never have time. Between work and these classes I feel like there's not time.
I really only feel this way because I want to read Stephen King's Dark Tower series because my friend is, but it's a long series and I don't have the time to make that kind of reading commitment. I think if I started to read it and liked it then I'd end up not reading for classes, which right now is more important.

No comments: